Carving Event Information and Registration
May 19 - 21, 2022 Registration
The 3rd Annual Lumberjack Chainsaw Carvers Event will take place at the Clearfield County Fairgrounds on May 19th-21st.
Physical Address: 5615 Park St, Clearfield, PA 16830
This event will also have food vendors, a craft fair and much more entertainment. Stay tuned for more info as we prepare for this event. The vendors and craft fair will begin on May 19th and extend through the weekend.
There is a 30 carver limit for this event. We will accept up to 5 extra carvers on a wait list.
There is no registration fee.
Each carver will have a 10X20 space for carving and selling.
You can set up as early as Monday. The Carving Event doesn’t begin until Thursday at 9 a.m. and will end on Saturday at 2 p.m. The auction will begin at approximately 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Check-in and setup:
· Please check in when you arrive.
· You can arrive on Monday to set up for the carving event that begins on Thursday.
· Carvers will be placed in a spot by a crew member. Please wait to set up until you have your location.
There will be camping/accommodations available at the fairgrounds.
Make sure to bring the following with you:
· Generator (We might have a charging location available, but it isn’t a guarantee)
· Premade carvings for you to sell to the public
· Your chainsaws, Canopy for cover and Safety Netting
· Please help by pushing scraps and sawdust to the front for easy clean-up.
· Bring planks if you are making a bench. You will be provided with two 8-foot logs to prepare for an auction on Saturday at 3 p.m. You cannot use the wood provided to sell for your own benefit. You will need to provide at least 3 separate carvings for the auction. You will get half of the amount your piece is auctioned off for. (We will announce who the benefited non-profit organization will be after we figure out all of the financials)
· We will not have security at night. Visit Clearfield County and the Clearfield County Fair Board are not responsible for lost or stolen items or damages incurred at the event. Local Police will be making drive through's.
1. $500 goes to the carver with the Highest Auction Total Sold.
2. $300 for the second highest
3. $100 for third highest
Contact Christene for questions or more information: 814-590-1424